Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Now Open!


After months of planning, I'm proud to announce that
 
                                                         Yoga Sunsations is Now Open!!!!!!! 
                                                              www.yogasunsations.etsy.com
**************************************************************************************
:) Now that the yucky computer part is done (I won't deny that it took me 2.5 hours to load 1 item...), I can get back to what I'm competent at: creating more bags and straps. I have a few pillow cases that I'm repurposing to turn into mat bags, and some ideas for straps from fabric rather than only the repurposed belts that you currently see. I'm also working on some gift/novelty type items and drawings for sleep masks and yoga pants. So keep on checking back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment